The news website Business Insider spent a day at BASIS Scottsdale this fall, for what it said was going to be a profile of one of our network’s Legacy Schools, and what all the buzz on 128th Street is about!
The piece focuses on the second-oldest school in the BASIS Curriculum Schools network — BASIS Scottsdale opened its doors in 2003 – and includes the experience and institutional knowledge of BASIS Scottsdale Head of School Kristen Jordison. Of course, the article also touches upon students and teachers currently on campus, including their thoughts on the BASIS Curriculum!
You can find the piece by clicking here. It’s a unique, photo-driven story. Please enjoy!
Latest posts by Vectors Team (see all)
- B-I Takes a Look at BINS A Unique Profile of a Unique Campus in California - March 19, 2018
- The ‘Best Public School in America’ Is Profiled by Business Insider A photo-driven piece about BASIS Scottsdale - December 7, 2017
- Vectors Campus Feature Series: ‘Pay Attention to the Present’ A senior at BASIS Peoria gazes back - October 24, 2017
- BASIS Curriculum to Baton Rouge Louisiana is the network's 7th state or district in the U.S. - October 17, 2017
- “There is nothing else quite like BASIS in the country today.” - May 19, 2017
- Business Insider and The 74 Trumpet the BASIS Curriculum Schools Network - May 19, 2017
- There’s Room Aboard the Data Bandwagon Voice of America's Piece on Empowering Schools - April 7, 2017
- HuffPo, the NY Post, & Debunking Education Myths - March 7, 2017
- Stairs of Life at BASIS Tucson North - March 3, 2017
- Video: The Lessons of Global Benchmarking Teachers & Teaching Matters – A Lot - December 22, 2016