The news website Business Insider spent a day at BASIS Scottsdale this fall, for what it said was going to be a profile of one of our network’s Legacy Schools, and what all the buzz on 128th Street is about!
The piece focuses on the second-oldest school in the BASIS Curriculum Schools network — BASIS Scottsdale opened its doors in 2003 – and includes the experience and institutional knowledge of BASIS Scottsdale Head of School Kristen Jordison. Of course, the article also touches upon students and teachers currently on campus, including their thoughts on the BASIS Curriculum!
You can find the piece by clicking here. It’s a unique, photo-driven story. Please enjoy!
Latest posts by Team Vectors (see all)
- New Ranking Methodology? Same A+ Result for BASIS Charter Schools in 2019 Rankings U.S. News & World Report veers from “College Readiness” as a prime factor and ranks six times the number of schools – but BASIS Charters still dominate - April 30, 2019
- Soon Serving Students in Nation Number Four - October 22, 2018
- ICYMI: Vital Links You May Have Missed Arizona Chamber Foundation Profiles BASIS; Prescott’s 4th Grade Researchers; BASIS Is Big Data; Our Co-Founders Open Up - June 7, 2018
- ‘A Lesson In Learning’ CBS News doesn't overbid as it profiles BASIS Independent Silicon Valley - June 2, 2018
- BREAKING NEWS: Break Out the Broom BASIS Curriculum Schools Sweep Top Five Spots in the 2018 U.S. News & World Report Rankings - May 11, 2018
- Backing up BASIS Curriculum Schools Scottsdale Mayor Jim Lane Appreciates the Network, and What It Does For Students - May 11, 2018
- BASIS Heads of School react to the Astounding U.S. News & World Report Rankings - May 11, 2018
- We Do Data EdTech Magazine Looks at Schools and Districts Using High Tech Info Gathering To Deliver for Students - April 13, 2018
- B-I Takes a Look at BINS A Unique Profile of a Unique Campus in California - March 19, 2018
- Real News about BASIS Charter Schools - March 12, 2018