There was some beneficent buzz for BASIS.ed on the website BuzzFeed recently, emanating from the borough of Brooklyn.
The congenial chatter comes from a proud mom of 2nd and 4th grade students at BASIS Independent Brooklyn named Jo Goldfarb, whose piece was published on the website’s section called BuzzFeed Community.
Enjoy reading the piece and viewing its vibrant links and pictures, via the link below. Jo’s wit and banter is a nice reminder, as the school year draws to a close, about what makes our schools so strong, our kids so unique, and our communities so much better off because of both!
Thanks again, Jo!
Latest posts by BASISVectors (see all)
- New Arts Enrichment Program Coming to BASIS Curriculum Schools BASIS Phoenix Central Will Launch the Program for the 2019-2020 School Year - October 12, 2018
- The Student Becomes the Teacher Why Senior Projects Are Spectacular - September 5, 2016
- BASIS.ed in BuzzFeed (And How To Fall In Love With School Again) - May 27, 2016
- The Art and Science of Teaching - April 19, 2016
- A Day in the Life of a 5th Grade Bobcat - April 19, 2016
- Teacher Training 101 - October 1, 2015