We know what the BASIS Curriculum is all about: delivering to our students, all across the world, the opportunity to learn at a world-class level. We know our high school program produces amazing graduates who earn the BASIS Diploma, and that our Senior Projects program is unlike anything in American education. We know that our middle school students are introduced to separate sciences, economics, and other courses that are off the beaten path in American education. And we know that our primary grade students and even our early learners are beneficiaries of a unique Learning Expert Teacher – Subject Expert Teacher model that is familiar to those of us in the network’s many school communities by now, but still among our newer and truly intriguing and successful educational innovations.
We know all of this. We know that you know it, too.
But it’s nice when someone else acknowledges what the BASIS Curriculum Schools network means to a city, a state, and a community, as Scottsdale Mayor Jim Lane recently wrote in this op-ed in the Scottsdale Independent.
We think it’s worth a look, and perhaps a share.
Latest posts by Team Vectors (see all)
- New Ranking Methodology? Same A+ Result for BASIS Charter Schools in 2019 Rankings U.S. News & World Report veers from “College Readiness” as a prime factor and ranks six times the number of schools – but BASIS Charters still dominate - April 30, 2019
- Soon Serving Students in Nation Number Four - October 22, 2018
- ICYMI: Vital Links You May Have Missed Arizona Chamber Foundation Profiles BASIS; Prescott’s 4th Grade Researchers; BASIS Is Big Data; Our Co-Founders Open Up - June 7, 2018
- ‘A Lesson In Learning’ CBS News doesn't overbid as it profiles BASIS Independent Silicon Valley - June 2, 2018
- BREAKING NEWS: Break Out the Broom BASIS Curriculum Schools Sweep Top Five Spots in the 2018 U.S. News & World Report Rankings - May 11, 2018
- Backing up BASIS Curriculum Schools Scottsdale Mayor Jim Lane Appreciates the Network, and What It Does For Students - May 11, 2018
- BASIS Heads of School react to the Astounding U.S. News & World Report Rankings - May 11, 2018
- We Do Data EdTech Magazine Looks at Schools and Districts Using High Tech Info Gathering To Deliver for Students - April 13, 2018
- B-I Takes a Look at BINS A Unique Profile of a Unique Campus in California - March 19, 2018
- Real News about BASIS Charter Schools - March 12, 2018